What are cookies?
Cookies are tiny files that help track the use of the site and to personalise your journey. These cookies can be stored so that if you return to a website, that website server can call the information from the cookies stored on your computer to tailor your experience of the site.
Cookies are perfectly safe to be stored on your computer and almost all web browsers have cookie storing enabled as default. However, all browsers have the option of disabling cookies being stored on your computer if you wish to do this.
Please be aware that disabling cookies on your browser may reduce your ability to browse online with Thoroughbred Design and Print Ltd.
This would also be a common experience of reduced functionality across many websites.
To learn about how change the cookie settings for your browser please see our 'How do I opt-out of cookies' section.
Our cookies policy
- Google Analytics cookie: this shows web traffic analysis. These cookies have multiple expiration dates; please refer to this article (published by Google) for more information.
How do I opt-out of cookies?
You can manage the cookies that you allow on your computer through the internet browser that you use. You can also ask to be alerted every time a cookie is offered. There are instructions on how to manage your cookies using the most popular internet browsers below:
Find out which internet browser you use
- On a PC: click on 'Help' at the top of your browser window and select 'About'
- On an Apple Mac: click on the Apple menu and select 'About' (make sure the browser is open)
Opting out of cookies in Internet Explorer
- Choose 'Tools'
- Click on 'Internet Options'
- Click the 'Privacy' tab
- Move the slider to choose your settings
- For more detailed privacy settings click on 'Advanced'
Opting out of cookies in Safari
- Choose 'Preferences' from Safari menu
- Select 'Security'
- Cookie settings are shown
- Choose your settings
Opting out of cookies in Google Chrome
As a default, Google Chrome allows all cookies. You can manage the behaviour of first-party and third-party cookies or even block them completely.
- Click on the 'Tools' menu
- Select 'Options'
- Click the 'Under the Bonnet' tab
- Find the 'Privacy' section
- Click 'Content settings'
- Click the 'Cookie settings' tab and choose your settings
Opting out of cookies in Mozilla Firefox
You can configure which sites are allowed to set cookies, how long to keep them for, and view and manage your existing cookies.
- Click on 'Menu', then 'Options'
- Select 'Privacy'
- Select 'Cookies'
- Choose your settings
Opting out of Flash Cookies
If you'd like to control the use of Flash Cookies on your computer, Adobe's website offers tools to do this.
As at 24 May 2018